Monday, July 27, 2009

OMG!!! It is not "Flo"rida, it is "Flu"rida

Yes, I mean every word of the title specified above. It really is not "Flo"rida but "Flu"rida. Ever since I had come back from "Flo"rida, I have been down with Flu :(. I have never been down with such a bad flu but this flu due to "Flu"rida was so bad that it drained out the total energy out of my body making me literally a dead soul. The main culprit in "Flu"rida was the not so "Clear" Water Beach in Tampa and this gave me and my friends a nightmare (due to bad flu) for almost a week. It is almost more than a week and now we are slowly recuperating from the after effects of having fun by playing in the waters of the not so "Clear" water beach in Tampa :)

3 comments:

Chaitu said...

mind you..when u come to florida next time.. !

AS... said...

ekkadanundo oorolu antha Florida ki ochi ededo anestuntaru...

Balaji said...

@AS ade oorilo last 2 weeks ga unnaru andi evaro bagundi ani chaala saarlu annaru kuda