Thursday, July 9, 2009

Office time pass

1. I love thriller movies. I relate myself to the central character in it.
2. I'm super lazy.
3. I love attending parties and standing in a corner and observing people.
4. I'm very picky and fussy.
5. I lost close to 12 kgs after I came to US.
6. I love varieties. Variety is the spice of "my" life.
7. People shouldn't expect things from me or maybe they will realize as time passes by.
8. I enjoy gossips with cab drivers. Each one has a story to tell.
9. I can be ultra conservative.
10. I love new cell phones but I use them as if it were a piece of shit.
11. I reply at a snail's place when people scrap in orkut. I consider that attitude.
12. I take pride in pampering my close ones with gifts.
13. Life is football and everyone kicks it around.
14. I think....oops sorry I made a mistake!!!
15. I like people who hate themselves.
16. I enjoy sleeping but I am an insomniac.
17. According to all my friends, I'm moody. I hate to agree.
18. I want to direct a movie and also act in it.
19. My silence is often misunderstood.
20. I love ice-creams and sweets but I hate eating them.
21. I'm too tired.
22. I'm planning to start making my close one's caricatures.
23. I decide to update my blog frequently but I fall back on it.

24. I love myself. I am a narcissist. I love this because people don't like me.
25. All that I have written is some random shit.

4 comments:

Chaitu said...

oyee...narcissist..???
inkokarini copy kottadoiii...! lol

Balaji said...

@ chaitu andhuke end lo okka chinna addition chesanu :P

AS... said...

u (ok! I know its 'we') pretty much enjoy any gossip, dont u?

Balaji said...

@AS, Do you really think so? If that is what you have know about me in the past 3 years, I am disappointed and sorry to see you haven't gotten to know me better.