Friday, April 27, 2007

major miss u a lot.....!!!!!! :( :(


I have been thinking of penning some lines down for the past few days but this grad life is sucking most of my time off.....[:(].......my friends would laugh at me if I ever mention this or atleast they would get irritated when I tell them this because I am supposed to be the only person who seems to be free most of the time.......or atleast I tend to behave that I am free......!!!!!![:P].....

There goes this saying "A dog is man's best friend"....now people might be wondering why am I talking about dogs all of a sudden.....this post in my blog is dedicated to Major my best friend and my bro.....for those who know me well might be thinking where on earth did I get a brother all of a sudden....no I am not talking about a human....!!! I am talking about my dog....ooops!!!!! now did I utter that word....!!!! I hate people calling major a dog not major in general but "I hate people calling dogs as dogs"......Now the reason why I am putting up this post is that I want to remember major at least for the entire day today.....because it has been exactly 7 months since he died of heart attack...[:(].....and I couldn't even have a last glimpse of him because I was away from home doing my master's in the US of A....and the fact that was agonizing was though I loved him so much I couldn't even bid him goodbye when I was leaving India.....because of lot's of relatives in my place at that time.....and poor thing I could always hear him barking out my name whenever I used to call my parents back home...[:)]....and exactly a month after I left it died on our terrace out of a massive heart attack....and my dad and me who loved him a lot couldn't get a glimpse of him...[:(]......and the most agonizing part was I got to know that he passed away only 3 months after he left this world....[:(]......it was shocking!!!!....I still remember that one day when I was at my job, I called my grandparents and my grandmother accidentally let out the fact that he died which my parents were hiding it from me because they don't want me to get more emotionally upset(which I already was at that time).......!!!!!!

I still remember those lovely days when me, dad and major used to play cricket and mind u he was an awesome fielder....!!!!! need at least one of his kind in the Indian cricket team[:)].....Miss u a lot major and luv u a lot....May you rest in peace wherever you are....You are forever in my heart!!!!

1 comment:

Subro said...

nice post... may major rest in peace